Cover Photo: Getty Images
2019 Zurich Classic Format & Tournament Info
Date: April 25 - April 28, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, April 25 at 7:40 a.m. EST
Location: TPC Louisiana – Avondale, LA
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,425 Yards)
Defending Champion: Billy Horschel & Scott Piercy
2019 Zurich Classic Format by Day:
- Thursday (4/25): Best Ball
- Friday (4/26): Alternate Shot
- Saturday (4/27): Best Ball
- Sunday (4/28): Alternate Shot
PGA Tour Odds for Zurich Classic
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Day/Scott (+600)
- Garcia/Fleetwood (+750)
- Reed/Cantlay (+1300)
- Horschel/Piercy (+1700)
- Rahm/Palmer (+1700)
- Watson/Holmes (+1700)
- Stenson/McDowell (+1900)
- Finau/Stanley (+2100)
- Oosthuizen/Schwartzel (+2400)
- B. Koepka/C. Koepka (+2900)
Zurich Classic Betting Trends
- The field will consist of 80 pairings.
- The course features more than 100 bunkers and five ponds that come into play.
- Most recent winners have ranked in the Top 10 on tour in greens in regulation (GIR).
- Billy Horschel's win here last year, with Scott Piercy, marked Horschel's second win at TPC Louisiana (he won this event in 2013 when it was still a stroke-play format).
- Successful teams in the past have consisted of one long hitter and one player who possesses better touch around the greens and an exceptional short game.
Zurich Classic Prop Bet
2019 Zurich Classic prop bets are not yet available on FanDuel Sportsbook. This article will be updated with prop bets once they are released.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.