Yan vs Aldo Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Bantamweight Title Bout
Petr "No Mercy" Yan (14-1-0, 6 KOs, 1 Sub) vs. Jose "Junior" Aldo (28-6-0, 17 KOs, 1 Sub)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Yan vs Aldo Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Petr Yan: (-240)
- Jose Aldo: (+192)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Yan by KO/TKO: (+140)
- Yan by Points: (+250)
- Yan by Submission: (+1700)
- Aldo by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Aldo by Points: (+550)
- Aldo by Submission: (+1400)
Yan vs Aldo Betting Trends
- Yan defeated Urijah Faber, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Aldo lost to Marlon Moraes, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Yan averages 5.65 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- Yan averages 3.15 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67 percent defense rate.
- Yan averages 1.73 takedowns landed per 15 minutes, with a 53 percent accuracy rate.
- Aldo averages 3.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
- Aldo averages 3.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
- Aldo has a 91 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!