PSU vs VT College Basketball Game Info
ACC/Big Ten Challenge
Penn State Nittany Lions (2-1, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 15 Virginia Tech Hokies (4-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum – Blacksburg, VA
PSU vs VT Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+190) | VT: (-230)
Spread: PSU: +5.5 (-118) | VT: -5.5 (-104)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (27%) | VT: (74%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+8000) | VT: (+13000)
PSU vs VT Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 34.6%
Virginia Tech: 65.4%
PSU vs VT Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Virginia Tech, 63-62, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 27, 2018.
- Virginia Tech is 5-3 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
- Penn State is 1-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Virginia Tech is 2-2 ATS this season.
- Penn State lost to Seton Hall in overtime, 98-92, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
- Virginia Tech defeated VMI, 64-57, in its most recent game on Dec. 3, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!