Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Penn State Nittany Lions and Ohio State Buckeyes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Penn State vs Ohio State Point Spread
The Buckeyes are 19.5-point home favorites against the Nittany Lions. Ohio State is -110 to cover the spread, while Penn State is -110 to cover as the 19.5-point underdog.
Penn State vs Ohio State Over/Under
The over/under for the Penn State vs Ohio State Week 9 college football matchup is set at 61.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Penn State vs Ohio State Moneyline
The Nittany Lions vs Buckeyes moneyline has Ohio State as a -1200 favorite, while Penn State is the +650 underdog on the road.
Penn State vs Ohio State Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 21-14 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Penn State.
- Ohio State defeated Penn State, 38-25, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Penn State is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Penn State's last seven games.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Ohio State's last six games against Penn State.
Penn State vs Ohio State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Wins (90.7%)
Penn State vs Ohio State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (+650) | OSU: (-1200)
Spread: PSU: +19.5 (-110) | OSU: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.