Penn State vs Nebraska Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
Penn State Nittany Lions (0-3, 0-3 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-2, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
Penn State vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-164) | NEB: (+134)
Spread: PSU: -3.5 (+100) | NEB: +3.5 (-122)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (83%) | NEB: (17%)
Odds to Win Big Ten: PSU: (N/A) | NEB: (+10000)
Penn State vs Nebraska Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Penn State: (63.8%) | Nebraska: (36.2%)
Penn State vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Nebraska, 56-44, at home in the most recent meeting between these two schools on Nov. 18, 2017.
- Nebraska is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Nebraska is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Penn State lost to Maryland, 35-19, at home in Week 10.
- Nebraska lost to Northwestern, 21-13, on the road in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.