Cover Photo: Getty Images
Penguins vs Islanders Game Info
No. 3 Pittsburgh Penguins (44-26-12, 100 points) vs. No. 2 New York Islanders (48-27-7, 103 points)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum – Long Island, NY
Penguins vs Islanders Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-105) | NYI: (-115)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-290) | NYI: -1.5 (+240)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 13% | NYI: 87%
Series Price: PIT: (-148) | NYI: (+120)
Penguins vs Islanders Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games of the regular season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Pittsburgh's last five games of the regular season.
- The Islanders are 4-1 both straight up and ATS in their last five games of the regular season.
- The Islanders are 4-2 ATS in their last six home games of the regular season.
Penguins vs Islanders Prop Bet
All Penguins-Islanders betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Period Moneyline: New York Islanders (+186) – The Islanders are a remarkable defensive unit in home games, as they've only allowed 2.27 goals per game at the Nassau Coliseum, which is second best in the NHL. That could make it tough for the Pittsburgh Penguins to score in the first period. Meanwhile, the Islanders have scored a first-period goal in two of their last three home games, so they could jump out to an early lead.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.