Panthers vs Wild Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Florida Panthers (33-10-5, 10-7-5 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (30-12-3, 16-3-1 Home)
Date: Friday, February 18, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Xcel Energy Center — St. Paul, MN
Panthers vs Wild Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-134) | MIN: (+112)
Spread: FLA: -1.5 (+184) | MIN: +1.5 (-230)
Total: 7 – Over: (+110) I Under: (-134)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: FLA: (+800) | MIN: (+1800)
Panthers vs Wild Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Panthers win (52.8%)
Panthers vs Wild Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Florida's last 19 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Minnesota's last nine games against Florida.
- Florida is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Minnesota is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
Panthers vs Wild Prop Bets
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+152) | Under (-188)
- Sam Bennett — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Jonathan Huberdeau — 0.5: Over (-184) | Under (+146)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.