Panthers vs Saints Game Info
Carolina Panthers (5-5, 3-2 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (8-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Panthers vs Saints Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+350) | NO: (-430)
Spread: CAR: +9.5 (+105) | NO: -9.5 (-125)
Total: 47 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: 68% | NO: 32%
Odds to Win NFC South: CAR: (+2300) | NO: (-6000)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CAR: (+12000) | NO: (+550)
Panthers vs Saints Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Carolina's last five games when playing on the road against New Orleans.
- Carolina is 5-11 straight up in its last 16 games on the road.
- New Orleans is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- New Orleans is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games at home.
Panthers vs Saints Stats
- Carolina is averaging 22.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.7 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 23.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 19.9 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Carolina lost to the Atlanta Falcons, 29-3, at home in Week 11.
- New Orleans defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 34-17, on the road in Week 11.
Panthers vs Saints Prop Bet
All Panthers-Saints odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Total Touchdowns Home Team (New Orleans): Under 3.5 (+118) – The Saints' scoring offense is just above the league average (23.8 points per game, No. 13 in the NFL), but finding the end zone more than three times on Sunday afternoon may be a struggle. New Orleans has scored three or fewer touchdowns in five of the 10 games it's played this season, including three of the five games that Drew Brees has been under center. Meanwhile, the Panthers have allowed opponents to score four or more touchdowns just once in the 10 contests they've played this year (Week 51-13 loss to the San Francisco 49ers in Week 8).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.