Panthers vs Lightning Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for NHL Playoffs Second Round Game 2
By Duel Staff
In NHL action on Thursday, the Florida Panthers face the Tampa Bay Lightning.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about NHL betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Panthers vs Lightning Game Info
- Florida Panthers (58-18-6) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (51-23-8)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: BB&T Center -- Sunrise, Florida
Panthers vs Lightning Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: FLA: (-162) | TB: (+134)
- Spread: FLA: -1.5 (+152) | TB: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Panthers vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Panthers win (57.8%)
Panthers vs Lightning Spread
The Panthers are 1.5-goal home favorites against the Lightning. The Panthers are +152 to cover the spread, and the Lightning are -184.
Panthers vs Lightning Over/Under
A total of 6.5 goals has been set for the Panthers-Lightning matchup on May 19, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
Panthers vs Lightning Moneyline
Florida is a -162 favorite on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +134 underdog on the road.