Panthers vs Jets Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 25)
Panthers vs Jets Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Florida Panthers (28-9-5, 7-6-5 Away) vs. Winnipeg Jets (17-14-7, 10-6-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Canada Life Centre — Winnipeg, MB
Panthers vs Jets Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-166) | WPG: (+138)
Spread: FLA: -1.5 (+142) | WPG: +1.5 (-176)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: FLA: (+800) | WPG: (+5000)
Panthers vs Jets Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Panthers win (57.9%)
Panthers vs Jets Betting Trends
- Florida is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- Winnipeg is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Florida's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Winnipeg's last six home games.
Panthers vs Jets Prop Bets
- Jonathan Huberdeau — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Kyle Connor — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Sam Reinhart — 0.5: Over (+220) | Under (-280)
- Jonathan Huberdeau — 0.5: Over (-196) | Under (+158)
- Blake Wheeler — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Kyle Connor — 0.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.