Panama vs Grenada Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Panama vs. Grenada
Date: Tuesday, July 20, 2021
Start Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Exploria Stadium — Orlando, FL
Panama vs Grenada Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PAN: (-2300) | GRE: (+5000) | DRAW: (+1200)
Spread: PAN: -3 (+155) | GRE: +3 (+115)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-116)
Team to Score the First Goal: PAN: (-1100) | GRE: (+800) I NO GOALS: (+3400)
Panama vs Grenada Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Sportskeeda.
Panama vs Grenada Betting Trends & Stats
- Panama defeated Grenada, 5-0, in an international friendly during their last head-to-head matchup on Oct. 24, 2017.
- Panama lost to Honduras, 3-2, in its most recent match on Saturday, July 17.
- Grenada lost to Qatar, 4-0, in its most recent match on Saturday, July 17.
- Panama is 0-1-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Grenada is 0-0-2 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.