The San Diego Padres are among the MLB squads playing on Sunday, up against the Minnesota Twins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Padres vs Twins Game Info
- San Diego Padres (56-46) vs. Minnesota Twins (53-47)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-146) | MIN: (+124)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+134) | MIN: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Sean Manaea (5-5), and Dylan Bundy (6-4) answering the bell for the Minnesota Twins.
Padres vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (53.9%)
Padres vs Twins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Twins-Padres, Minnesota is the underdog at +124, and San Diego is -146 playing at home.
Padres vs Twins Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Twins and are favored by 1.5 runs (+134 to cover) on the runline. Minnesota is -162 to cover.
Padres vs Twins Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Padres-Twins game on July 31, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Padres vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Padres have come away with 35 wins in the 65 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, San Diego has won 21 of 32 games when listed as at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 45 of their 100 opportunities.
- The Twins have gone 15-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 44.1% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 4-5 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Minnesota has played in 89 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-37-6).