Padres vs Rangers Game Info
San Diego Padres (11-12, 5-8 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (10-10, 7-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 17, 2020
Time: 9:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, Texas
How to Watch: FS1
Padres vs Rangers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-144) | TEX: (+126)
Spread: SD: -1.5 (-116) | TEX: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SD: (N/A) | TEX: (N/A)
World Series Odds: SD: (+3500) | TEX: (+7000)
Padres vs Rangers Probable Pitchers
Padres: Zach Davies (2-2, 2.78 ERA)
Rangers: Jordan Lyles (1-1, 6.06 ERA)
Padres vs Rangers Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: San Diego Padres
Over/Under: Over 9.0
Padres vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last seven games.
- San Diego is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Texas is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas' last six home games against San Diego.
Padres vs Rangers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Texas averages 3.85 runs per game this season (No. 28 in the MLB).
- Texas is surrendering 4.60 runs per game this season (T-No. 15 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!