Padres vs Nationals Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Nationals Game Info
San Diego Padres (16-11, 9-3 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (11-14, 5-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Padres vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-124) | WSH: (+108)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-245) | WSH: -1.5 (+200)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 31% | WSH: 69%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Joey Lucchesi (3-2, 4.33 ERA) | WSH: Jeremy Hellickson (2-0, 4.34 ERA)
Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- San Diego is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- San Diego is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Washington.
- Washington is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in seven of Washington's last 10 games against National League West teams.
Padres vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Padres-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Washington Nationals (+136) – On the season, the Padres average 7.07 hits per game, which ranks 27th in Major League Baseball. Conversely, the Nationals rank 12th in MLB in hits per game, racking up 8.67 hits per game coming into today's matchup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.