Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Giants Game Info
San Diego Padres (6-4, 2-1 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (3-7, 1-2 Home)
Date: Monday, April 8, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Padres vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+104) | SF: (-122)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-210) | SF: -1.5 (+178)
Total: 7 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 30% | SF: 70%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Eric Lauer (1-1, 3.27 ERA) | SF: Madison Bumgarner (0-2, 1.38 ERA)
Padres vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- San Diego is 12-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games, dating back to last season.
- The total has gone over in four of San Diego's last six games.
- San Diego is 7-1 ATS in its last eight games against San Francisco, dating back to last season.
- San Francisco is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- San Francisco is 1-6 straight up in its last seven home games, dating back to last season.
Padres vs Giants Prop Bet
All Padres-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Draw (+350) – Both of the starting pitchers in this contest have gotten off to excellent starts this season, which could make this a low-scoring affair in the early innings. The San Diego Padres' starter, Eric Lauer, has only surrendered four runs through 11 innings thus far. Meanwhile, the San Francisco Giants' starter, Madison Bumgarner, has only surrendered two earned runs through 13 innings. If both guys pitch as well as they have been, this game could be tied 0-0 after the fourth inning.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.