Padres vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 7
Padres vs Dodgers Game Info
San Diego Padres (44-45, 21-21 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (60-31, 37-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 7, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+148) | LAD: (-170)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-140) | LAD: -1.5 (-118)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 34% | LAD: 66%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Joey Lucchesi (6-4, 3.91 ERA) | LAD: Ross Stripling (3-2, 3.45 ERA)
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- San Diego is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The Dodgers are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last five games against San Diego.
- San Diego is 4-12 straight up in its last 16 games against the Dodgers.
Padres vs Dodgers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.24 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Joey Lucchesi is 0-3 with a 7.64 ERA in four career starts against the Dodgers.
- Ross Stripling is 4-4 with a 2.61 ERA in 13 career appearances (five starts) against San Diego.
Padres vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Padres-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joey Lucchesi - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-122) – Joey Lucchesi is having a strong second season for the San Diego Padres, as he currently has a 3.91 ERA, 1.13 WHIP and has racked up 88 strikeouts in 89 2/3 innings pitched. When Lucchesi faced the Dodgers earlier this season, he only recorded two Ks in five innings. Lucchesi has also only topped five strikeouts twice in his last six outings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.