Padres vs Dodgers Game Info
San Diego Padres (50-58, 25-28 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (72-39, 41-14 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 2, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+146) | LAD: (-168)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-130) | LAD: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 9 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 30% | LAD: 70%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Eric Lauer (5-8, 4.52 ERA) | LAD: Dustin May (MLB Debut)
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego's last six games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 13-5 straight up in their last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Dodgers' last nine games.
Padres vs Dodgers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.43 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Eric Lauer is 3-0 with a 1.47 ERA in five career starts against the Dodgers.
- This is Dustin May's MLB debut.
Padres vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Padres-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Fernando Tatis Jr. (+360) — Fernando Tatis Jr. has hit a total of 19 home runs this season. He has hit well against right-handed pitchers, like Dustin May, hitting 16 home runs with a .609 slugging percentage. Tatis will look to spoil May's debut and remain hot after hitting three home runs in his last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.