Cover Photo: Getty Images
Padres vs Dodgers Game Info
San Diego Padres (22-20, 12-9 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (28-16, 18-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Padres vs Athletics Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+136) | LAD: (-156)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-158) | LAD: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 26% | LAD: 74%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Matt Strahm (1-2, 3.00 ERA) | LAD: Kenta Maeda (2-2, 4.03 ERA)
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of San Diego's last nine games.
- San Diego is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The Dodgers are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Dodgers' last six games against San Diego.
Padres vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Padres-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kenta Maeda Total Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (-122) – Opposing batters have been making good contact against Maeda recently, as the Los Angeles Dodgers' starter has posted a 4.03 ERA through eight starts thus far. Additionally, Maeda hasn't struck out more than six batters in any of his eight starts this season, which suggests he could struggle to reach this total.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.