Padres vs Diamondback Game Info
San Diego Padres (9-5, 5-2 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (6-7, 3-3 Home)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (-120) | ARI: (+104)
Spread: SD: -1.5 (+134) | ARI: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 58% | ARI: 42%
Starting Pitcher: SD: Chris Paddack (0-0, 1.04 ERA) | ARI: Luke Weaver (0-0, 6.75 ERA)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- San Diego is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games.
- San Diego is 6-2 straight up in its last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Arizona's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's last six home games against San Diego.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Padres-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Run Total: 0 Runs (-105) – Even though yesterday's game saw the Diamondbacks put up one run in the bottom of the first inning, neither of these teams has been hot in the first frame this season. Arizona is averaging the seventh-most runs scored per game this season at 5.69, but the Diamondbacks are scoring just 0.31 first-inning runs per game (No. 21 in the MLB). San Diego is also in a similar boat, averaging just 0.23 first-inning runs per game thus far.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel'.