Padres vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 27
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Wednesday, the San Diego Padres take on the Cincinnati Reds.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Reds Game Info
- San Diego Padres (11-7) vs. Cincinnati Reds (3-14)
- Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Padres vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-180) | CIN: (+152)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-106) | CIN: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (54.0%)
Padres vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is a +152 underdog on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -180 favorite on the road.
Padres vs Reds Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Reds. The Padres are -106 to cover, and the Reds are -113.
Padres vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Reds game on April 27 has been set at 8.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.