Padres vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 6
By Duel Staff
The Friday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Diego Padres and the Miami Marlins.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Marlins Game Info
- San Diego Padres (17-9) vs. Miami Marlins (12-13)
- Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-134) | MIA: (+114)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+162) | MIA: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Yu Darvish (2-1) for the San Diego Padres, and Sandy Alcantara (2-1) for the Miami Marlins.
Padres vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (58.4%)
Padres vs Marlins Moneyline
- San Diego is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while Miami is a +114 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Marlins are -196 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +162.
Padres vs Marlins Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Marlins game on May 6 has been set at 6.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Padres vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 15 games this season and have come away with the win 11 times (73.3%) in those contests.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win 11 times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Diego have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 10 of 24 chances this season.
- The Marlins have won 40% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (4-6).
- Miami has a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Miami has had an over/under set by bookmakers 25 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 11 of those games (11-13-1).