Packers vs Colts Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Green Bay Packers (7-2, 4-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (6-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium— Indianapolis, IN
Packers vs Colts Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+110) | IND: (-130)
Spread: GB: +1.5 (-105) | IND: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 52 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (78%) | IND: (22%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+1000) | IND: (+2000)
Packers vs Colts Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Packers
Packers vs Colts Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Green Bay's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Indianapolis' last six games against Green Bay.
- Indianapolis is 4-0-1 straight up in its last five home games against Green Bay.
Packers vs Colts Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 24.9 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is averaging 26.9 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.