Packers vs Buccaneers Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Green Bay Packers (4-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Packers vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets will be updated when available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (-120) | TB: (+102)
Spread: GB: -1 (-110) | TB: +1 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (94%) | TB: (6%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+950) | TB: (+1800)
Packers vs Buccaneers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Winner: Green Bay Packers
Spread Pick: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Packers vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 2-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 15 of Tampa Bay's last 19 games.
- Green Bay is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Green Bay's last six games.
Packers vs Buccaneers Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 38.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 25.2 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 27.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.4 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.