Pacers vs. Magic Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Coverage: BSFL and BSIN
Both teams head into this contest missing key players, but Orlando's injuries woes go much deeper than Indiana's. The Pacers have also been the hotter team lately, winning seven of their last nine games.
Pacers vs. Magic Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: IND: (-250) | ORL: (+205)
- Spread: IND: -6 (-114) | ORL: +6 (-106)
- Total: 224 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
This line has moved a bit toward Indiana since this morning, and it might have to do with the number of Orlando's injuries. The 224-point total lands right in the middle of Saturday's five-game slate.
Pacers vs. Magic Betting Trends
- The Pacers have compiled an 11-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Magic have been underdogs by 5.5 points or more 12 times this season and are 7-4-1 ATS in those games.
- Pacers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- Magic games this year have eclipsed the over/under 44.4% of the time (eight out of 18 games with a set point total).
- Against the spread, Indiana has fared worse at home, covering five times in seven home games, and six times in seven road games.
- This year, Orlando is 6-3-0 at home against the spread (.667 winning percentage). Away, it is 3-5-1 ATS (.333).
Pacers vs. Magic Prediction & Pick
Indiana is at home and has won three straight games coming in, all by at least eight points. With Maritz Wagner, Paolo Banchero and Wendell Carter Jr. all potentially out, Orlando's front line is going to be severely depleted. Expect the Pacers to dominate the boards and time of possession en route to a fourth straight win.
Prediction: Pacers: 118 | Magic: 105
Pacers vs. Magic Best Bet
As mentioned above, most of Orlando's frontcourt will be missing in this one. Bol Bol will be playing though, and he should have a chance to pick up a ton of extra rebounds with his 7-foot-2 frame. He's averaging 11.5 boards over his last four games, so bet on him to have another big night cleaning the glass.
Bet: Bol Bol 10+ Rebounds (-115)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.