Oklahoma vs Baylor Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 10 Oklahoma Sooners (8-1, 5-1 Big 12) vs. No. 13 Baylor Bears (9-0, 6-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Oklahoma vs Baylor Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (-390) | BAY: (+300)
Spread: OKLA: -10.5 (-110) | BAY: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKLA: 35% | BAY: 65%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OKLA: (+2500) | BAY: (+12500)
Oklahoma vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 66-33, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Oklahoma is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Oklahoma is 7-3 in last 10 head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Oklahoma defeated Iowa State, 42-41, at home in Week 11.
- Baylor defeated TCU, 29-23 (3OT), on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.