Orioles vs Yankees Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (39-81, 21-38 Away) vs. New York Yankees (80-41, 34-23 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+215) | NYY: (-250)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+128) | NYY: -1.5 (-150)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 16% | NYY: 84%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Dylan Bundy (5-12, 5.04 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ (9-7, 5.48 ERA)
Orioles vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in Baltimore's last five games against New York.
- The total has hit the over in Baltimore's last five road games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 against the spread in their last five home games.
- The Yankees are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games.
Orioles vs Yankees Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 4.38 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.98 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Dylan Bundy is 2-5 with a 6.19 ERA in 12 appearances (10 starts) against the Yankees.
- J.A. Happ is is 8-7 with a 3.60 ERA in 24 appearances (23 starts) against the Orioles.
Orioles vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Orioles-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Gleyber Torres (+290) — Gleyber Torres is having another strong season for the Yankees and he's been downright sensational for the Bronx Bombers against the Orioles. On the campaign, he's belted 13 home runs against Baltimore's pitchers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.