Orioles vs Phillies Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (9-7, 6-3 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (5-8, 4-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
How to Watch: ESPN
Orioles vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+174) | PHI: (-200)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-108) | PHI: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): BAL: (22%) | PHI: (88%)
World Series Odds: BAL: (+16000) | PHI: (+3300)
Orioles vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Orioles: Tom Eshelman (0-0, 3.68 ERA)
Phillies: Jake Arrieta (1-1, 2.45 ERA)
Orioles vs Phillies Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Orioles vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Baltimore defeated Philadelphia, 5-4, on Wednesday.
- The total has hit the under in six of Baltimore's last nine games.
- Baltimore is 401 straight up in its last five games.
- Philadelphia is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last seven games against Baltimore.
Orioles vs Phillies Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 10 in MLB).
- Baltimore is surrendering 4.69 runs per game this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.23 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.62 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!