Week 14's slate of NCAA college football games includes the Pac-12 Championship showdown between the No. 10 Oregon Ducks and No. 17 Utah Utes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oregon vs Utah Point Spread
The Utes are 2.5-point favorites against the Ducks. Utah is -112 to cover the spread, while Oregon is -108 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Oregon vs Utah Over/Under
The over/under for the Oregon vs Utah Week 14 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Oregon vs Utah Moneyline
The Ducks vs Utes moneyline has Utah as a -142 favorite, while Oregon is the +116 underdog.
Oregon vs Utah Betting Trends
- Oregon is 23-11 in 34 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Utah defeated Oregon, 38-7, in their last meeting on Nov. 20, 2021.
- Oregon is 8-4 straight up in its last 12 games against Utah.
- Utah is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Pac-12 opponents.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oregon's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Utah's last nine games against Oregon.
Oregon vs Utah Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Utes win (61.8%)
Oregon vs Utah Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+116) | UTAH: (-142)
Spread: ORE: +2.5 (-108) | UTAH: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.