Oregon vs Arizona Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Oregon vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Oregon Ducks (20-7, 9-5 Pac-12) vs. No. 24 Arizona Wildcats (19-7, 9-4 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
Oregon vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+170) | ARIZ: (-200)
Spread: ORE: +4.5 (-110) | ARIZ: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORE: 59% | ARIZ: 41%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORE: (+2200) | ARIZ: (+3500)
Oregon vs Arizona Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated Arizona, 74-73, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 9, 2020.
- Oregon is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Oregon is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Oregon is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Oregon defeated Arizona State, 77-72, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 20.
- Arizona defeated Oregon State, 89-63, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 20.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.