Oregon State vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Midwest Region - Round of 64
No. 12 Oregon State Beavers (17-12) vs. No. 5 Tennessee Volunteers (18-8)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Oregon State vs Tennessee March Madness Game
Date: Friday, March 20, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Oregon State vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+280) | TENN: (-350)
Spread: ORST: +7.5 (-110) | TENN: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORST: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ORST: (+18000) | TENN: (+5500)
Oregon State vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oregon State: 16.4%
Oregon State vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon State defeated Tennessee, 82-66, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dec. 22, 1990.
- Oregon State is 3-1 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Oregon State is 10-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Oregon State's last eight games.
- Tennessee is 5-5 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Tennessee is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.