Oregon State vs California Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Oregon State vs California Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Oregon State Beavers (5-2, 3-1 Pac-12) vs. California Golden Bears (2-5, 1-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: California Memorial Stadium — Berkeley, CA
Oregon State vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (-122) | CAL: (+100)
Spread: ORST: -1.5 (-110) | CAL: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Oregon State vs California Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon State wins (57.2%)
Oregon State vs California Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- California is 37-35 in 72 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Oregon State defeated California, 31-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Oregon State is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 road games against California.
- The total has hit the over in six of California's last 10 games against Oregon State.
- Oregon State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- California is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Pac-12 opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.