Ons Jabeur vs Garbine Muguruza Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Wimbledon 2021 Women's Round 3 Match
By Larry Rupp
Jabeur vs Muguruza Wimbledon Schedule & Info
2021 Wimbledon Women's Round 3 Match
No. 21 Ons Jabeur vs. No. 11 Garbine Muguruza
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021
Start Time: 8:30 a.m. EST
Venue: All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club — Center Court — London, England
Jabeur vs Muguruza Odds & Set Betting
All Jabeur-Muguruza betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Jabeur: (+136) | Muguruza: (-166)
To Win 1st Set: Jabeur: (+130) | Muguruza: (-160)
Set Betting: Jabeur: 2-0 (+340) | 2-1 (+350)
Set Betting: Muguruza: 2-0 (+145) | 2-1 (+280)
Jabeur vs Muguruza Prediction & Pick
All Wimbledon expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Muguruza in 3
Jabeur vs Muguruza Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Garbine Muguruza defeated Ons Jabeur in three sets during their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Jan. 15, 2020.
- Jabeur defeated Venus Williams in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Wimbledon.
- Muguruza defeated Lesley Pattinama Kerkhove in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Wimbledon.
- Jabeur' best finish at Wimbledon was a Round 2 finish in 2018.
- Muguruza took home the title at Wimbledon in 2017.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.