If you're looking to watch some boxing without having to worry about any YouTube or TikTok stars inserting themselves into the conversation, the 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics have you covered.
Lightweight Gold Medal Men's Boxing Odds
In the Lightweight weight class, Cuba's Andy Cruz sits as the +105 favorite to win the gold medal, according to 2021 Tokyo Olympics odds from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Second place in the odds is the top-ranked American in the weight class, Keyshawn Davis at +500.
Boxing Gold Medal Olympic Odds
1. Andy Cruz (CUB): +105
2. Keyshawn Davis (USA): +500
3. Sofiane Oumiha (FRA): +650
4. Hovhannes Bachkov (ARM): +750
5. Dzmitry Asanau (BLR): +900
6. Elnur Abduraimov (UZB): +1600
7. Harris Garside (AUS): +1600
8. Gabil Mamedov (ROC): +1600
9. Luke McCormack (GBR): +2500
10. Manish Kaushik (IND): +3400
11. Leonel de los Santos (DOM): +6000
12. Zakir Safiullin (KAZ): +6000
13. Baatarsukhlin Chinzorig (MGL): +6000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.