Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ole Miss Rebels and Tennessee Volunteers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Point Spread
The Rebels are 2.5-point road favorites against the Volunteers. Ole Miss is -120 to cover the spread, while Tennessee is -102 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Over/Under
The over/under for the Ole Miss vs Tennessee Week 7 college football matchup is set at 82.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Moneyline
The Rebels vs Volunteers moneyline has Ole Miss as a -148 favorite, while Tennessee is the +120 underdog at home.
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 44-19-1 straight up in 64 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss defeated Tennessee, 34-3, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 18, 2014.
- Ole Miss is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- Ole Miss is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tennessee' last 10 home games.
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (-148) | TENN: (+120)
Spread: MISS: -2.5 (-120) | TENN +2.5 (-102)
Total: 82.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.