Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Oklahoma Sooners (3-2, 2-2 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-3, 1-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium – Lubbock, TX
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-700) | TTU: (+470)
Spread: OU: -15.5 (-110) | TTU: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (27%) | TTU: (63%)
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma: (83.8%)| Texas Tech : (16.2%)
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Texas Tech, 55-16, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Oklahoma is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma is 21-6 in the 27 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma defeated TCU, 33-14, on the road in Week 8.
- Texas Tech defeated West Virginia, 34-27, at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!