Oklahoma vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (6-3, 2-2 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (9-2, 3-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Oklahoma vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (+245) | KU: (-300)
Spread: OU: +6.5 (-112) | KU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (23%) | KU: (77%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OU: (+8000) | KU: (+2000)
Oklahoma vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma, 87-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Kansas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Kansas is 108-44 in the 152 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma lost to then-No. 2 Baylor, 76-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Kansas defeated TCU, 93-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!