Oklahoma vs ISU Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Oklahoma Sooners (13-5, 8-4 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (2-15, 0-12 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: James H. Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
Oklahoma vs ISU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-720) | ISU: (+520)
Spread: OU: -12 (-110) | ISU: +12 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (69%) | ISU: (31%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OU: (+3500) | ISU: (+20000)
Oklahoma vs ISU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 12.0%
Oklahoma vs ISU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Iowa State, 79-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Oklahoma is 84-70 all-time in 154 head-to-head games against Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 3-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games against Iowa State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Iowa State's last seven games.
- Oklahoma defeated West Virginia, 91-90, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Iowa State lost to Oklahoma State, 76-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.