Oklahoma State vs Texas Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
No. 12 Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-0, 2-0 Big 12) vs. No. 25 Texas Longhorns (4-2, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium – Austin, TX
Oklahoma State vs Texas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+176) | TEXAS: (-220)
Spread: OKST: +5.5 (-110) | TEXAS: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (N/A) | TEXAS: (N/A)
Oklahoma State vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma State: (27.0%) | Texas: (73.0%)
Oklahoma State vs Texas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas is 26-9 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Texas defeated Oklahoma State, 41-34, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Oklahoma State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Texas.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Oklahoma State's last 20 games.
- Texas is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Texas' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.