Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ohio Bobcats and Bowling Green Eagles.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio vs Bowling Green Point Spread
The Eagles are 6.5-point home underdogs against the Bobcats. Bowling Green is -106 to cover the spread, while Ohio is -114 to cover as the 6.5-point favorite.
Ohio vs Bowling Green Over/Under
The over/under for the Ohio vs Bowling Green Week 13 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Ohio vs Bowling Green Moneyline
The Bobcats vs Eagles moneyline has Bowling Green as a +210 underdog, while Ohio is the -265 favorite on the road.
Ohio vs Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Bowling Green is 32-25-1 in 58 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Ohio defeated Bowling Green, 52-10, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Ohio is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Bowling Green is 2-4 ATS in its last six games this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ohio's last seven road games against Bowling Green.
- The total has hit the over in five of Bowling Green's last six games this season.
Ohio vs Bowling Green Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio Bobcats wins (62.5%)
Ohio vs Bowling Green Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (-265) | BGSU: (+210)
Spread: OHIO: -6.5 (-114) | BGSU: +6.5 (-106)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.