Ohio State vs Maryland Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 27 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The college basketball slate on Sunday includes the Ohio State Buckeyes taking on the Maryland Terrapins.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio State vs Maryland Point Spread
Ohio State is a 4-point favorite against Maryland. Ohio State is -110 to cover the spread, and Maryland is -110.
Ohio State vs Maryland Over/Under
An over/under of 142.5 has been set for Ohio State-Maryland on February 27, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Ohio State vs Maryland Moneyline
Maryland is the underdog, +162 on the moneyline, while Ohio State is a -196 favorite.
Ohio State vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State wins (59.7%)
Ohio State vs Maryland Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 14-11-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Buckeyes are 9-6.
- Out of 25 Ohio State games so far this year, 15 have gone over the total.
- Maryland has 11 wins in 28 games against the spread this season.
- The Terrapins' ATS record as 4-point underdogs or greater is 5-4.
- Maryland has seen 13 of its 28 games hit the over.
Ohio State vs Maryland Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio State: (-196) | Maryland: (+162)
- Spread: Ohio State: -4 (-110) | Maryland: +4 (-110)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!