Ohio State vs Maryland Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game (Canceled)
By Max Staley
*The Week 11 Ohio State-Maryland matchup was canceled Wednesday morning, Nov. 11 due to COVID-19.
Ohio State vs Maryland Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0, 3-0 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (2-1, 2-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020 (Canceled)
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium – College Park, MD
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-1800) | MD: (+920)
Spread: OSU: -24.5 (-114) | MD: +24.5 (-106)
Total: 72.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (24%) | MD: (76%)
Ohio State vs Maryland Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio State: (97.5%) | Maryland: (2.5%)
Ohio State vs Maryland Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 6-0 in the six all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- Ohio State defeated Maryland, 73-14, in the most recent meeting between these two on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Ohio State is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- Ohio State is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Maryland's last five games.
- Maryland is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 49-27, in its most recent game in Week 10.
- Maryland defeated Penn State, 35-19, in its most recent game in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.