Ohio State vs Seton Hall Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 22 College Basketball Game
Ohio State vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-1) vs. Seton Hall Pirates (3-0)
Date: Monday, Nov. 22, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena — Fort Myers, FL
Ohio State vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: OSU: (+120) | HALL: (-144)
Spread: OSU: +2.5 (-112) | HALL: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+2800) | HALL: (N/A)
Ohio State vs Seton Hall Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State Buckeyes win (57.6%)
Ohio State vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 3-2 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall defeated Ohio State, 75-59, in their last meeting on Dec. 20, 2003.
- Ohio State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Seton Hall is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Big Ten opponents.
- The total has hit the under in four of Ohio State's last five games against Big East opponents.
- The total has hit the under in each of Seton Hall's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.