Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 3 Info
NBA Playoffs: Series Tied 1-1
No. 2 Denver Nuggets (54-28, 20-21 Away) vs. No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 32-9 Home)
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+148) | POR: (-180)
Spread: DEN: +4 (-110) | POR: -4 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 55% | POR: 45%
Series Price: DEN: (-138) | POR: (+114)
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 18-26 against the spread (ATS) on the road this year.
- Portland is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Denver.
- The total has gone over in each of Denver's last five games against Portland.
- Portland is 34-24 ATS when playing after one day of rest.
Nuggest vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Portland Trail Blazers 1-10 (+170) – The Trail Blazers have been lights out at home recently, having won six straight home contests, dating back to the regular season. However, while they've been in great form at the Moda Center, they haven't beaten their opponents by much. Of those six wins, Portland only had a winning margin of 10 or more in one of them.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up To $100!
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.