Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game Info
Denver Nuggets (53-26, 20-19 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (50-29, 30-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Location: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+250) | POR: (-310)
Spread: DEN: +7.5 (-110) | POR: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 217 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 22% | POR: 78%
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 6-4 straight up and 4-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Denver has won six straight games over Portland.
- The total has gone over in all three of the matchups between Denver and Portland this season, including the game on April 5.
- Portland is 8-2 straight up and 5-5 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Portland is 2-3 ATS in its last five home games.
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Enes Kanter Points + Rebounds: Over 27.5 (-110) – Kanter has scored 20-plus points in four straight games and is averaging 12.0 rebounds per game during that same stretch. He just put up 24 points and 7 rebounds against the Nuggets two days ago. In two games against Denver this season, Kanter is averaging 20.5 points and 9.5 rebounds. It also helps that Paul Millsap and Nikola Jokić aren't playing tonight.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.