Nuggets vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 2
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Wednesday schedule includes the Denver Nuggets facing the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs Thunder Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (36-25) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (19-42)
- Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
Nuggets vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-1200) | OKC: (+750)
- Spread: DEN: -14 (-112) | OKC: +14 (-108)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nuggets vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Denver's record against the spread is 28-31-2.
- This season, 34 of Denver's 61 games have gone over the point total.
- Oklahoma City has 36 wins in 61 games against the spread this year.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 5-2 as 13-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 61 Oklahoma City games so far this season, 28 have gone over the total.
Nuggets vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nuggets win (87.9%)
Nuggets vs Thunder Point Spread
The Nuggets are hosting the Thunder, and favored by 14 points (-108 to cover). Oklahoma City, the underdog, is -112.
Nuggets vs Thunder Over/Under
The over/under for the Nuggets versus Thunder matchup on March 2 has been set at 226, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Nuggets vs Thunder Moneyline
Denver is a -1200 favorite on the moneyline, while Oklahoma City is a +750 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!