Nuggets vs Nets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Denver Nuggets (5-5, 3-1 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (5-6, 4-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Nuggets vs Nets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-108) | BKN: (-108)
Spread: DEN: -1 (-106) | BKN: +1 (-114)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (55%) | BKN: (45%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+1800) | BKN: (+600)
Nuggets vs Nets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nuggets vs Nets Betting Trends
- Denver is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Denver's last 13 games.
- Brooklyn is 2-7 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Brooklyn's last 10 games against Denver.
- Denver defeated the New York Knicks, 114-89, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
- Brooklyn lost to the Oklahoma City Thunder, 129-116, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
Nuggets vs Nets Stats
- Denver is averaging 116.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 112.8 PPG this season (T-No. 20 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is averaging 118.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Brooklyn is surrendering 113.0 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.