Notre Dame vs. NC State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Notre Dame vs. NC State Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-4, 1-2 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (10-4, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Notre Dame vs. NC State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+165) | NCST: (-195)
Spread: ND: +4 (-110) | NCST: -4 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: 52% | NCST: 48%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+21000) | NCST: (+8500)
Notre Dame vs. NC State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 25.3%
NC State: 74.7%
Notre Dame vs. NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Notre Dame, 77-73, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Jan. 19, 2019.
- Notre Dame is 4-2 straight up in its last six head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- Notre Dame is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Notre Dame's last 18 games.
- Notre Dame defeated Syracuse, 88-87, on the road in its last game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- NC State lost to Clemson, 81-70, on the road in its last game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.