Northwestern vs Rutgers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 1 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The college basketball schedule on Tuesday includes the Northwestern Wildcats taking on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Northwestern vs Rutgers Point Spread
Northwestern is favored by 5.5 points versus Rutgers. Northwestern is -114 to cover the spread, while Rutgers is -106.
Northwestern vs Rutgers Over/Under
A combined point total of 132.5 has been set for Northwestern-Rutgers on February 1, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Northwestern vs Rutgers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Rutgers-Northwestern, Rutgers is the underdog at +202, and Northwestern is -250.
Northwestern vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Northwestern wins (78.7%)
Northwestern vs Rutgers Betting Trends
- Northwestern has covered the spread nine times in 19 games.
- This year, 12 of Northwestern's 19 games have gone over the point total.
- Rutgers' record against the spread is 7-13-0.
- This year, 11 of Rutgers' 20 games have hit the over.
Northwestern vs Rutgers Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Northwestern: (-250) | Rutgers: (+202)
- Spread: Northwestern: -5.5 (-114) | Rutgers: +5.5 (-106)
- Total: 132.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!