Northwestern vs Penn State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Northwestern vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Northwestern Wildcats (6-17, 1-12 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Penn State Nittany Lions (19-5, 9-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+640) I PSU: (-975)
Spread: NW: +12.5 (-105) I PSU: -12.5 (-115)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: 12% I PSU: 88%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: NW: (N/A) I PSU: (+3500)
Northwestern vs Penn State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 94.6%
Northwestern vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Northwestern, 59-52, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 4, 2019.
- Penn State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Penn State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Northwestern is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Penn State is 6-0-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northwestern's last five games, and four of Penn State's last six games.
- Northwestern lost to Michigan, 79-54, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
- Then-No. 13 Penn State defeated Purdue, 88-76, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.