Northwestern vs Nebraska Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
By Larry Rupp
Northwestern vs Nebraska Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Northwestern Wildcats (2-2, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-3, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NW: (+390) | NEB: (-550)
Spread: NW: +12.5 (-112) | NEB: -12.5 (-108)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NW: (N/A) | NEB: (N/A)
Northwestern vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Northwestern: (57.0%) | Nebraska: (43.0%)
Northwestern vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nebraska is 8-6 straight up in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Nebraska, 21-13, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Northwestern is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Nebraska.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Northwestern's last 13 games.
- Nebraska is 6-13 straight up in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Nebraska's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.